How to store output files into specific folder based on platform, browser and it's version dynamically after executing the test script

How to store output files into specific folder based on platform, browser and it’s version dynamically after executing the test script. Please provide the solution

Ex: If I ran the test script for particular site with windows 11 platform, edge browser with version 103. Then output files should store like-> Site Folder->Windows 11 ->Edge 103 Version-> output files

-d --outputdir dir       Where to create output files. The default is the
                          directory where tests are run from and the given path
                          is considered relative to that unless it is absolute.

Set that to required directory and run only the tests matching the criteria ?

Hi, is there a way to set this automatically in Visual Studio Code?
When I run the integrated test runner, it stores the output files directly under Project folder.
Only when I run it in the terminal with the given line above* is when I get the output in the Results directory.

Hi Laurens,

Bearing in mind i’ve never used VSCode, so this is just based on what I found searching…

"args": ["--outputdir", "z:\Site Folder\Windows 11\Edge 103 Version"]

Then you’d want to replace the Windows 11 and Edge 103 Version parts of the path with VSCode Variables for those values, but I’m not sure which build variables will give you the values you need so that may take some trial and error.

Hope that helps,

Dave.

Hi Dave!

Thank you for your quick response, I think I get it.
I’ll get to it.

Thanks!