What is the keyword used for disappearing webelement in dropdown?
You’ve posted in uncategorised and given no details on libraries…
By “ disappearing” could you give more details? Also providing details on the libraries you are using as keywords differ from libraries… will be a huge help.
Thanks. I am using SeleniumLibrary 6.0.0 and Also what keyword is used for
autosuggestions for location field in same SeleniumLibrary 6.0.0?
Robot framework has generic keywords, but if you need to do a more complex task repetitively on different fields you can easily build a keyword for your task up from the basic keywords.
For example for your drop down with a disappearing element:
you could use
- Click Element to open the drop down
- Select From List By Index / Label / Value to select a value (drop down should auto close)
- Click Element to re-open the drop down
- Element Should Not Be Visible to confirm the element has disappeared
For example for your autosuggestions:
- Input Text into the field that gives the auto suggestions
- Element Should Be Visible to verify the suggestions you expected to get appear
- Get Text to get the values of the suggestions
There are many possible variations, you’ll need to read the documentation for the SeleniumLibrary keywords and see what they can do for you.