Robot framework with real device iPhone

Hi everyone, Currently, I am wanting to run robot framework with a real iPhone device, I have setup with UDID, ios 16.6, however, have a problem with the following error:

You have to build IntegrationApp, WebDriverAgentLib and WebDriverAgentRunner using xcode by selectung the mobile device from the dropdown (click on Any iOS Device, it will show options.)

1. Use the following capabilities , UUID not that important , but you will need later , I will tell .
    ${capability} Create dictionary automationName=XCUItest
    … platformName=ios
    … platformVersion=17.0
    … bundleId=${YOUR_BUNDLE_ID}
    … deviceName=iPhone 15
    Open Application remote_url=http://localhost:4723/wd/hub
    … &{capability}

2.Connect your iPhone with mac using USB
3.If you have appium server installed in your mac(via node) , then
a) . Use the following command in terminal : appium driver run xcuitest open-wda . this will open the
xcode containing the appium files
b) Copy the path that will be there in terminal , cd to that path . (will be used later )
c). In xcode build the webdriveragent in your real iPhone , if some error then google it , they will be
related to unique team name I guess , if build is succesful then trust the webdriveragent in iPhone by
going in settings of iPhone.
4. In last , get UUID of your iphone using command : ios-deploy -c . You can use any other command also
to get UUID of your Iphone or anything you can get .
5.After successful build use command :
xcodebuild build-for-testing test-without-building -project WebDriverAgent.xcodeproj -scheme
WebDriverAgentRunner -destination ‘id=’. if failed then again trust in iPhone and rerun the
command
6.If successful you will see a translucent text in your iphone saying automation running ,
7.Run your robot framework code using the capabilities i told in step 1st.
if you getting confused. then these steps is there in github repo also :
appium-xcuitest-driver/docs/real-device-config.md at master · appium/appium-xcuitest-driver · GitHub