I am pretty new to the robot framework. I have been dabbling in selenium when I came across this awesome framework and was like Yeah! Let’s give this a shot! Been working on getting things setup and now stuck at the following Error: WebDriverException: Message: ‘chromedriver’ executable needs to be in PATH. Please see chromedriver/home.
Long story short, when setting it up, I missed the part where my “chrome” drivers didn’t install from webdrivermanager.
I looked over the code on Github (to have a better understanding). Document page, and help. No matter which way I try to download the new chrome:87.0.4280.20, I keep getting this annoying error:
“Unable to download webdriver’s at this time due to network connectivity error”
Here are the sample ways I’ve tried, can someone help me out on what I am doing wrong? Or is it the packet manager?
- webdrivermanager chrome:87.0.4280.20
- webdrivermanager --downloadpath chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=87.0.4280.20/ --os win chrome
- webdrivermanager --downloadpath https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=87.0.4280.20/ --os win chrome:87
- webdrivermanager --os win chrome:87
- webdrivermanager --os win --bitness 64 chrome
- webdrivermanager chrome
- webdrivermanager chrome --linkpath /usr/local/bin
Thanks in advance!