Error with new Chrome 87 drivers

Hi all,
I am pretty new to the robot framework. I have been dabbling in selenium when I came across this awesome framework and was like Yeah! Let’s give this a shot! Been working on getting things setup and now stuck at the following Error: WebDriverException: Message: ‘chromedriver’ executable needs to be in PATH. Please see chromedriver/home.

Long story short, when setting it up, I missed the part where my “chrome” drivers didn’t install from webdrivermanager.

I looked over the code on Github (to have a better understanding). Document page, and help. No matter which way I try to download the new chrome:87.0.4280.20, I keep getting this annoying error:
“Unable to download webdriver’s at this time due to network connectivity error”

Here are the sample ways I’ve tried, can someone help me out on what I am doing wrong? Or is it the packet manager?

Thanks in advance!

ConnectionError is triggered by python’s requests module which does the actual downloading. This feels like an issue in your network connectivity and most likely impossible to handle correctly within webdrivermanager.

Could be a proxy issue. A firewall that blocks outgoing connections or something similar. Can you debug those sort of issues ?