Selenium library works with all browser except Chrome

When I try the same code with edge or Firefox, everything works fine. But when I use Chrome, it spins with the data. as shown in the image.

Here is my code,

*** Settings ***
Library SeleniumLibrary

*** variables ***

${Browser} chrome

*** Keywords ***
[Arguments] ${appURL} ${appBrowser}

OPEN BROWSER   ${appURL}       ${appBrowser}
Maximize Browser Window
${Pgtitle}=  Get Title
Log Title
Log     {Pgtitle}

Close Browser

*** Test Cases ***
Testing with Browser
[Documentation] Launching the browser
LaunchBrowser ${URL} ${Browser}

When I change it to edge or Firefox, it works. only for chrome it doesn’t work. I have copied the chrome web driver in proper path

My driver version

My chrome version

The bottom line is my browser version is
Chrome is up to date

Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

But the released web driver is . * Latest stable release: ChromeDriver 96.0.4664.45

Still it is not working. The same code worked in another laptop. That is strange.

In your code you are using non HTTPS as the url. Try adding and running it again.

This is interesting. I didn’t do any code change. It started working. Thanks for all support.