Hello! I have setup Robot Framework using Anaconda Navigator and opened jupyterlab in my local computer, unfortunately the Robot Kernel status is always on “Disconnected”. I have already made sure to pip install the necessary packages (ie. robotframework, robotkernel)
I have also already did the following
- Made sure python is the correct version for robot framework
- Made sure Robot Kernel is installed
- Made sure environment paths are already configured in user environments
- Creating new environment in Anaconda that has all the necessary pre-requisites
- Restarted jupyterlab, anaconda and even the whole computer
Would appreciate some help, thanks!