RoboCon Informationen Helsinki

Dear participants!

The conference is next week! Here is some additional information.

Schedule and food

The doors open at 8 o’clock on both days and the program starts at 9 o’clock. There will be breakfast on-site so please be on time!

There is also a lunch and afternoon snacks available as well as all day coffee at the venue.

The official program ends around 18, but feel free to stay longer!

On Friday the Vala after party is between 18-23 at Erottajankatu 11 B 9 00130 Helsinki. There will be drinks and snacks available.

The full program is available: RoboCon 2022

Personal space, photography and the code of conduct

During the pandemic, people have become accustomed to having a bit more space than before. We want to help people communicate their preferred safety distance to other participants.

By default, the badges will have an indication of the fist pump as a preferred way of greeting and safety distance.

There are three possible distance preferences.

• 2 meter distance (black sticker)
  • Fist pump (default on the badge)
  • Handshake (pink sticker)

There are stickers on the venue that you can place on top of the default to indicate your preference.

Furthermore, there are black and white badge ribbons available. These are used to indicate your photography preference.

• black ribbon: I prefer not to be in photos and I will be blurred from them
  • white ribbon: pictures of me can be published

You may check the badge and lease visual here:

Please note that we cannot guarantee the safety distance nor the 100% accuracy with your photography preference.

Lastly, we want to remind you of our Code of Conduct:

https://robotframework.org/code-of-conduct

If you face any inappropriate behavior, please inform the organizing team directly or via email to info@robocon.org.

See you in the conference!

Kind regards,

RobCon 2022 organizing team