Problem using Browser Library : Invalid syntax

I was able to install the Browser Libray and run the init without issues.

However, when i run my test keyword, i am getting this error : Importing library ‘Browser’ failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax

My test is a simple Go To with http://www.google.com and i do have the library listed at the top of my robot file. It is worth mentionning that Browser library as been added to my red.xml config file.

Anyone has an idea about this problem ?

Could you run your test with --loglevel trace set from command line and show us the full stack trace?

Here is the traceback i am getting when i try to execute the test :

[ ERROR ] Error in file ‘C:\MMEF\robot-tests\01-Scenarios\test-utilitaires\UtilitairesFureteur.robot’ on line 7: Importing test library ‘Browser’ failed: SyntaxError: invalid syntax (base_events.py, line 296)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\Browser_init_.py”, line 16, in
from .browser import Browser
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\Browser\browser.py”, line 39, in
from .keywords import (
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\Browser\keywords_init_.py”, line 19, in
from .getters import Getters
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\Browser\keywords\getters.py”, line 19, in
import grpc # type: ignore
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\grpc_init_.py”, line 22, in
from grpc import _compression
File “C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\grpc_compression.py”, line 15, in
from grpc._cython import cygrpc
File “src\python\grpcio\grpc_cython\cygrpc.pyx”, line 27, in init grpc.cython.cygrpc
File "C:\Users\DWP6928\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Lib\site-packages\asyncio_init
.py", line 21, in
from .base_events import *

This might unrelated to the issue but i noticed that i am unable to open my robot file which contain my test after installing Robot v5 and reloading the IDE. I use Eclipse 2021-12.