New keywords structure:
All requests keywords have been rewritten because of many not backward compatible changes
and to allow in the near future requests keywords without a session.
Get Request become
GET On Session and soon there will be also just
when a session is not needed.
* Request are now deprecated and will be removed in 1.0.0 version.
Implicit assert on status code:
* On Session keywords automatically fail if an error status code is returned.
expect_status= could be used to specify a status code (
Bad request )
any if you want to evaluate the response in any case.
Closer to the original Requests library:
New keywords have the same parameter orders and structure as the original.
Lot of pre-parsing / encoding has been removed to have a more accurate and unchanged behaviour.
Cleaner project architecture:
Main keywords file has been split with a more logic division to allow better and faster maintenance.
- New Keywords Structure (#258)
- On Session keywords @acaovilla @NicoMincuzzi @akida24 (#276)
- Main keywords should fail by default if status code returns an error (#257)
- Different order of parameters in Get Request keyword compared to all the others (#232)
- _utf8_urlencode brokes list url-parameters (#234)
- Positional url with params are wrongly parsed in On Session keywords (#288)
- Add a custom warning for “missing value for argument ‘url’” error (#302)
- Deprecated urllib3 constant DEFAULT_METHOD_WHITELIST (#307)
- Fixes #315 verify and cookies parameters in * On Session keywords @lucagiove (#317)