How can we access all the elements in sub window?

Hi Team

I need your help on this issue. There is page and in that when we click on login button, we are redirecting to sub window in same page, But some of the elements unable to access while running robot test cases. In manual test those were working fine.

Hi Udaykumar,

Which library are you using? It sound like your page has frames in it, so you will need to tell the library to select the elements inside the frame. The syntax for doing this is different in each library.

Dave.

Hi Dave
Thanks for your response, I’m using IntelliBot #patched(Plug-in) and SeleniumLibrary
While running test cases I need to validate different warning messages. In manual testing everything was fine, but when using robot automation those warnings are not appearing.

Udaykumar

Hi Udaykumar,

In SeleniumLibrary use Select Frame to switch to the frame first then interact with the element, you can use Unselect Frame to return to the main window if you need to.

Depending if the “warning” messages are html or not, if html just use the standard keywords to get their text, if they are not html you might need Handle Alert and related Alert keywords

Dave.

2 Likes