I am looking for solution to make flat custom Testsuite documentation.
- Documentation is generated based on Test Cases definitions.
- Generation is done without running the actual tests.
- Arguments values passed into keywords has to be included.
- Documentation must be flat without HTML like drop-downs.
At the moment it seems to me that the best solution is to equip every used keyword at the lowest level with two way flow path:
- Documentation generation - Log information about keyword and passed variables. This could take the form of: action execution description + expected results.
- Actual operation.
So far I have tried the following:
- Use of Testdoc - unfortunately the lowest level I can get is the keyword in a testcase.
- Excluding/including by tags - it is possible only for testcase level.
- Use of SuiteVistor, prerunmodifier, listener, dryrun - without success.
If you have any ideas, I would be very grateful for your help.