Run kubectl and aws command on dockerised robot-framework container

I am using Jenkins pipeline to run tests and the tests works when i try it locally but when i run it on Jenkins pipeline it fails due to kubectl and aws-cli configuration missing on docker.

I am using the below step on jenkins pipeline to run the tests but kubectl never runs due to no kubectl config found on docker.

**docker run --rm --init --user=root -e "${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID}" -e "${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY}" -e "${AWS_SESSION_TOKEN}" -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/reports:/opt/robotframework/reports:Z -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/tests:/opt/robotframework/tests:Z -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/resources:/opt/robotframework/resources:Z \**

** 1234.dkr.ecr.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/robot:latest**

Please let me know if i missed something or how to run kubectl and aws commands on docker container.

Seems format issue on command

**docker run --rm --init --user=root -e "${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID}" -e "${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY}" -e "${AWS_SESSION_TOKEN}" -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/reports:/opt/robotframework/reports:Z -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/tests:/opt/robotframework/tests:Z -v /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Kubernetes/resources:/opt/robotframework/resources:Z \
1234.dkr.ecr.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/robot:latest**