How to resolve this error

Error: error
Unable to activate Robocorp Code extension because python executable from RCC environment was not provided.
– Most common reason is that the environment couldn’t be created due to network connectivity issues.
– Please fix the error and restart VSCode.
Error getting Python.
Starting client failed
[object Object]
Error initializing Robocorp code.

One common reason is a firewall that blocks the required connections. Check the Firewall and network proxy requirements article for more information.

thanks for the response. It was related to firewall/antivirus.

1 Like

I am getting same error, I am using Macbook and its my personal pc. There is no firewall or antivirus installed here. Anyone can help?

Users/shihabkb/.vscode/extensions/robocorp.robocorp-code-0.32.0/bin/create_env/conda_vscode_darwin_amd64.yaml --controller RobocorpCode

Error code: undefined

Error: error

Unable to activate Robocorp Code extension because python executable from RCC environment was not provided.

-- Most common reason is that the environment couldn't be created due to network connectivity issues.

-- Please fix the error and restart VSCode.

Error getting Python

[Error - 6:15:12 PM] Starting client failed

[object Object]

Error initializing Robocorp code.

Please note that I work in a corporate environment where the DEV machine I am using has no connection to the internet for security reasons, so my robocorp code VS extension cannot activate as well. Do you have any suggestions?

Ended up using RobotCode VS Code extension instead: GitHub - d-biehl/robotcode: RobotFramework support for Visual Studio Code