How to add screenshot and video report into allure report?

Hi Venkatesh,

Firstly I’m not sure what you mean by “allure report”? Robot framework doesn’t have an option to generate an allure report that I know of. The default report is a html file, but there is an xunit report option that might be turned into an allure report by some other software?

The fact that you get screenshots on failed test steps is a good sign, For most libraries that take screenshots by default you only get screenshots on fail, I don’t know of any library that takes screen shots on pass because that would take a lot of disk space unnecessarily.

Likewise none of the libraries take video by default.

You can however often configure your test cases to take screen shots at important stages as it progresses, but the keyword for doing that varies depending on which library you are using, you didn’t mention which library you are using so you’ll need to advise which library you are using if you want more help with that.

As for taking video of your test case, there’s the ScreenCapLibrary that can do that, the keyword documentation is here, I’ve not used it myself but there some info about it here. ScreenCapLibrary can also take screen shots for you if the library you’re using doesn’t have a keyword for that.

Hopefully this helps,

Dave.